CALLBREAK SUPER STAR: RULES
PLAYER & CARDS
- CallBreak is a multiplayer card game.
- The game is played by 4 players.
- Played with standard 52 cards deck.
- The cards in each suit, rank from highest to lowest.
A K Q J 10 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2
- Spades is the trump, always!
- Each player gets 13 cards.
- There are 5 rounds in the game.
- The first player to begin is randomly picked and the next turn rotates anti-clockwise.
- After cards are distributed, one by one all the players look at their cards and bid the number of hands they would make.
- A bid can be between 1 and 8
THE GAME PLAY
- After bidding, the first player to bid throws a card. Any card can be thrown.
- All others have to follow the suit and throw a card higher than the cards thrown by everyone else.
- If one does not have a card higher than he can throw any card of the same suit.
- If one does not have a card of same suit then a spade has to be thrown.
- If a spade has already been thrown then a higher value spade has to be thrown if available. Else any card can be thrown.
- After each round score is calculated.
- If a player makes exactly the same number of hands that he declared then:
Score = No. of hands declared.
- If a player makes less number of hands than declared then:
Score = -(No. of hands declared)
- If a player makes more hands than declared then:
Score = No. of hands declared + 0.1 x (Extra hands made)
- At the end of Round 5, scores of all the rounds are added. The player with highest score wins.